GUIDELINE FOR REGISTRATION TO NMP_2022
This guide is provided here to assist you in the final registration of your accepted paper to the 5th Edition of the International Symposium “New Metropolitan Perspectives” 25th – 27th May 2022. Please note, this accepted paper’s final registration is mandatory in order for your paper to be published in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems LNNS (2367-3370) by .
The deadline for the Final Registration is the 14th of March 2022.
- Step 1- Fill Excel Registration Form
Please fill the Excel_registration form provided with your own information for each paper accepted.
- Step 2 – Determine Registration Fees
* Members of the scientific partnership and invited authors.
** This special rate must be considered benefit for young researchers, therefore it applies to only a contribution drawn exclusively from PhD candidates, Fellows, Graduate students (whose condition is duly attested).Notes: Calculating How Much to Pay
1. The registration fee covers the publication of one accepted paper of up to 10 pages, in the symposium proceedings. For each additional sheet there is a charge of 40,00 €, with a maximum of total 14 pages length. Where required, the publication in open access should be specifically requested and subject to availability check, has the additional cost of 60,00 € per pages.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper. For each additional paper by the same author, there is a charge of 320,00€, plus extra fees if occur.
3. The registration fee includes: Paper Presentation, Proceedings’ file, Attendance to your Session/s, n.1 paper to be published in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems LNNS (2367-3370) by Springer.
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Authors should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side.
- Step 3 – Payment
Payment to the following bank account:
Bank Name: BPER Banca
Account Name: ASTRI – Associazione Scientifica Territorio e Ricerca Interdisciplinare
SWIFT code: BPMOIT22XXX
Remittance information: Please make sure that your manuscript number(s) and author name are filled in the “Remittance Information” or “Remarks” column (The name of the column may vary from bank to bank), otherwise we cannot tell who has remitted the money. Alternatively, You can input your name and manuscript number together in the remitter’s name column (The safest method).
- Step 4 – Attach the receipt/voucher
After the telegraphic transfer payment, please scan the receipt (the voucher provided by the bank after making the payment) and attached it to the email (Step 5).
- Step 5 – Send this form to the Committee
1. After filling the Excel form, please change the filename of the registration form as “Surname_NMP_2022_registration_form.xls”
2. Send the “Surname_NMP_2022_registration_form.xls” file by email attachments firstname.lastname@example.org by the 14th of March 2022. Please do use “Remitter’s Name+ registration form” as the email subject/title (For example: SMITH+Registration Form). Please note that the remitter’s name is very important for the committee to confirm your money transfer easily”.
- In conclusions
We wish you success with your final registration. Should you experience any difficulties during the accepted paper’s final registration, please contact the NMP_2022 Secretariat at email@example.com